Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SpideyVerse



I'm a big Spider-Man fan and this piece is an homage to that, this was based on a previous sketch that I posted here in my gallery which can be seen here

Man this took me a quite some time to finish from clean up to color, but it was a great challenge to tackle!! The Inspiration behind this piece was a mix from the comics and the 90's cartoon that I grew up with watching!! I might add some more characters, but as it is I'm pretty happy by the way it turned out!! let me know what you guys think, Thanks and Enjoy!!


*All Spider-Man and related Characters are property of Marvel Comics

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Looking at this makes me wanna draw! This is a masterpiece. I can't believe it is a fanart! It looks so professional. How do you clean up your pieces? Lightbox and pencils?

    ReplyDelete